Chapter 5, School Stories

 Chapter 5.

5th Week of Teaching Practice

(20/11/2023 - 24/11/2023)

           


             I have got a lots of sweet and bitter memories from school. I felt some times very bad in my situation. But as a teacher I couldn't feel the pain of my leg while taking the  class. I have completed my concern chapter 5&6. Also started the new chapter after the revision of previous chapters.

        " New experience can help us to lead the way with more courage... "

     This very correct in the case of me. From this week I take substitution classes. I can experience new situations and problems from there. Because we get UP sessions for substitution. We have to change our mode of action differently for them.


      The sociometry procedures were done in this week. We were formed as groups of 3 members and done it when all the members of the team were free. We were choose substitution class for did this one. We were prepared a questionnaire about their communication skills in their class. Shilpa Manikantan. S and  Deepa. S. R from my optional were my team members. 


അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍

ഈ ബ്ലോഗിൽ നിന്നുള്ള ജനപ്രിയ പോസ്റ്റുകള്‍‌

Chapter 7,School Stories

Exam Mode On.........

മണ്ണിന് ഒരു ദിനം :ഡിസംബർ 5🌴🌳