#๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ(2๐ง๐ ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง) 1st week

 "The best teachers are those most interested in the process, not the outcome."


   Today marked a significant milestone in my B.Ed. journey as we commenced our second phase of practice teaching. I am thrilled to be interning at St. Goretti's High School, Nalanchira. Our day began promptly at 8:45 am with an assembly in the headmistress's chamber, where our team leader Renjitha handed over the attendance register. The headmistress provided us with a comprehensive overview of our duties and expectations. We were also given a designated space in the auditorium to carry out our activities. This phase of practice teaching is a pivotal part of our course, and I am eager to apply my learning and gain valuable teaching experience.

         
   Today I have class in my concern class 8C at second period from 10.10am- 10.50 am and in 9D at 3rd period from 11.00am-11.40am as per the given timetable. The students were very interactive and responsible. I just brush up all the ideas and concepts that they have already studied. Just started  my first lesson template by showing prepared models of triangles and chart. Discussing about the new concept two sides and an angle. 

The 2nd chapter of our internship story was started at 8.30am. Today we got substitution teaching chances. We got more substitution in the upper primary section than high school. Ihad class at last period in my class 8C. But I had class in 9D at 6th period. We went to the kitchen at 12.20am for noon meal duty. Also I had evening class management duty. 


Today was the second day of my internship, and it went quite well. My responsibilities included lunch duty and evening duty. I taught a math class in 8C during the last period, but it was quite a challenging time to conduct a class due to disturbances. I also had a class in 9D during the 6th period. Despite the challenges, I'm learning and adapting to the teaching environment.


The third day of my teaching experience was quite unbelievable. We had a lot of duties to be dine in the school. As teachers we had the responsibility to handle the whole day disciplinary system of the classes. Because the scholl was under the Christian trust, so they have a prayer on first friday in the academic year. The first two hours we have horribly handle the UP sections. 

 We always heard that teachers are the second parent of student. Exactly that was a responsibility as a teacher. I felt that today, because two students in my substitution class had severe stomach pain at that time. I thoroughly experienced the whole day as a teacher. Today  I met a child wit sime specialities so she want special care. She was always happy and tried to make her surroundings happy. She is quite different from a norma student in the activities. 

             


   

เด…เดญിเดช്เดฐാเดฏเด™്เด™เดณ്‍

เดˆ เดฌ്เดฒോเด—ിเตฝ เดจിเดจ്เดจുเดณ്เดณ เดœเดจเดช്เดฐിเดฏ เดชോเดธ്เดฑ്เดฑുเด•เดณ്‍‌

๐’๐ž๐ฆ3 ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ (8๐ญ๐ก ๐–๐ž๐ž๐ค)

#๐’๐ž๐ฆ3 ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ(5๐ญ๐ก๐–๐ž๐ž๐ค)

เดฎเดฃ്เดฃിเดจ് เด’เดฐു เดฆിเดจം :เดกിเดธംเดฌเตผ 5๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒณ