๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ (3๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ž๐ž๐ค)



         This week marked a significant phase in my teaching practice as I almost completed the first and second chapters in 9th grade and made substantial progress in the first chapter on equal triangles with the 8th standard. The lessons went smoothly, and I noticed that my students were gradually grasping the concepts well.

           One of the highlights of this week was becoming thoroughly familiar with every corner of the school. This growing sense of belonging has not only boosted my confidence but also helped me better navigate the school environment, making my interactions with students and colleagues more effective.

       Teaching these chapters required a lot of preparation and adjustment to ensure that the lessons were both engaging and informative. I had to employ various teaching methods to cater to the different learning styles of my students, which was a valuable learning experience.

           In addition to teaching, I became more involved in the school's routine activities, which further enhanced my understanding of the school’s functioning. This involvement has been crucial in shaping my role not just as a teacher but as an active member of the school community.

Overall, this week has been rewarding and has solidified my confidence in my teaching abilities. As I move forward, I aim to refine my teaching strategies based on the experiences and feedback received so far.



เด…เดญിเดช്เดฐാเดฏเด™്เด™เดณ്‍

เดˆ เดฌ്เดฒോเด—ിเตฝ เดจിเดจ്เดจുเดณ്เดณ เดœเดจเดช്เดฐിเดฏ เดชോเดธ്เดฑ്เดฑുเด•เดณ്‍‌

๐’๐ž๐ฆ3 ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ (8๐ญ๐ก ๐–๐ž๐ž๐ค)

#๐’๐ž๐ฆ3 ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ(5๐ญ๐ก๐–๐ž๐ž๐ค)

เดฎเดฃ്เดฃിเดจ് เด’เดฐു เดฆിเดจം :เดกിเดธംเดฌเตผ 5๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒณ