Chapter 4, School Stories

Chapter 4.

4th Week of Teaching Practice

(13/11/2023 - 17/11/2023)


"A+B=76

 A-B=38

A/B=?"

"If you want to Shine like a Sun. First Burn like a Sun....."

           This week contributed so many memories in our journey. On 13/11/2023 we were callback to college for the election procedures. We elected our association representatives. They were elected the new college union members.

         Somany programmes were arranged by the school as part of Children's day celebration. Class teachers were busy for made the students ready for the programmes... I couldn't see the children's day rally because I had class at that time. So I missed it.

      On 15th Maya ma'am again visited the school for observing the classes. But in fortunately I had no class at that time. So she couldn't observe my class.




അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍

ഈ ബ്ലോഗിൽ നിന്നുള്ള ജനപ്രിയ പോസ്റ്റുകള്‍‌

Chapter 7,School Stories

Exam Mode On.........

മണ്ണിന് ഒരു ദിനം :ഡിസംബർ 5🌴🌳