Chapter 3,school stories

 Chapter 3.

3rd Week of Teaching Practice

(06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023)

"Appreciate yesterday, but work for a better future...."

              We were restarted our 1st phase teaching practice from 04/11/2023. But I couldn't join with my team due to my health issues. So I was join there after two days. On 06/11/2023 I get back into my work.

          I got a new concern teacher there. Ma'am already gave the portions. So I prepared the portions. Construction of Quadrilateral was the chapter. But still the students have no change. Some of them irritating others while teaching.

              On Tuesday Maya ma'am reached at school for observing the classes in the afternoon session. But I have no class in afternoon at my concerned classes.

      I got a new class from Wednesday onwards. My concern class was changed from VIII(A) to VIII(E)...
 "New charges New responsiblities..."





അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍

ഈ ബ്ലോഗിൽ നിന്നുള്ള ജനപ്രിയ പോസ്റ്റുകള്‍‌

Chapter 7,School Stories

Exam Mode On.........

മണ്ണിന് ഒരു ദിനം :ഡിസംബർ 5🌴🌳